Because of the novel Coronavirus Covid-19, all of our travel plans have been posponed, or cancelled. This can be very frustrating, but now our safety and health is more important. Please stay home, stay safe, and if you need to go out (which can only be done in case of an emergency, or if you need to buy something extremely necessary) please don’t forget to practice social distancing.
- Stay home
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds, often.
- Use a face mask like the 3M N-95. when you go out.
- Don’t visit friends or family and don’t receive visits in your home right now.
- If you don’t have soap and water, use hand-sanitizer.
- If you have to go out, change clothes, leave shoes outside, disinfect every product you entered in your home, (even invoices), don’t touch anything until you have disinfected everything, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, then take a shower.
- Clean and disinfect every touched surface.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay home, Stay safe, flatten the curve.
We will travel again soon !
Hugs and blessings for everyone !